When adding flaxseed in the diet we will be contributing a large amount of nutrients in a simple way and without much effort, although we must be constant with their consumption to be able to see the results.
To improve the functioning of your body one of the decisions you must make is to include flaxseed in the diet. Also known as the supersemilla, in recent years it has won fans thanks to the evolution of the fitness world.
Now many people want to eat healthy to keep their body and mind in good condition. In this objective flaxseed has begun to play an important role. Its excellent properties and the benefits it brings to health can be exploited by consuming it naturally or cooked.
Include it in your diet. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, antioxidant and antiallergic properties it will revitalize your body and allow you to enjoy good health.
When adding flaxseed in the diet the body is healthy
Flaxseed has become an indispensable food to accelerate physical and mental development. In fact, there are many nutrients that this seed has. It is a rich source of insoluble and soluble fibers. In addition, it contains vitamins and minerals. It also provides alpha-linoleic acid which is a type of fatty acid from the group of Omega 3, and lignans, which are phytochemical antioxidants.
With these characteristics we assure you that adding flaxseed in your diet will guarantee you a better state of health. Take into account that it serves to:
- Improve digestive health (diarrhea, constipation, irritable bowel, ulcerative colitis, gastritis, irritable bowel, intestinal inflammation).
- Relieve constipation
- Reduce blood cholesterol
- Decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Help prevent cancer diseases.
- Delay the symptoms of menopause.
- Prevent arthritis
7 Benefits of flax seed or flaxseed
- It helps you lose weight
Flaxseed is excellent for weight loss. Thanks to its vegetable fiber, it not only acts against constipation, but helps to control the appetite and the sensation of anxiety.
- Regulates cholesterol
The fiber that it contains adheres to cholesterol and helps eliminate it by natural means. In this way it prevents it from accumulating in the blood and being absorbed by the body.
- Relieves inflammations
Its linoleic acid content gives it anti-inflammatory properties. In this way, when adding flaxseed in the diet you will be able to fight problems such as colitis, gastritis, arthritis and tendonitis.
- Protects the heart
Prevents heart disease, since it helps prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries and veins. A role that exert its numerous essential fatty acids.
- Burn more fats
Flaxseed activates the use of fats for the generation of energy. In this way, it brings vitality to the body, allowing the muscles to regenerate and stimulating the elimination of body fat. So you can have a healthy and slender body.
- Protects the skin
It is ideal to combat skin problems, such as psoriasis and eczema. In addition, it helps to soften it and adds vitality to the hair.
- It works as an antioxidant
Thanks to its contribution of vitamins and minerals helps to delay the aging process. The vitamins of B, C and E are excellent antioxidants that fight free radicals.
How to incorporate it into the diet
The best option to add flaxseed in the diet is by distributing it in the meals. Eat about four tablespoons daily. Its taste of nuts will give a special touch to your diet. You can mix it:
- With your condiments or dressings.
- Ground in breakfast cereals or yoghurts.
- With fruit juices.
- In pancakes.
- In confectionery products.
- With milk, which can be cold or hot?
- In sauces for pasta or salads.
You will see that you can eat it with everything. Its flavor can go unnoticed and you will not realize the great benefits you will bring to your body.
To take advantage of all its benefits you must have proof and discipline in the incorporation of flaxseed in the diet. At the beginning, you can consider it as a treatment, but, afterwards, you will see that it will be a natural day-to-day decision.
You already know that they are four tablespoons daily. So, you should try to make sure that they are one for each main meal and the last one on one of your meals.
Follow these steps every day and with each of your meals.
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (15 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
What should you do?
- Add a tablespoon of flaxseed to a glass of water.
- Drink this mixture about 20 minutes before each meal and you will see how you will regulate your appetite.
- With this method you will guarantee the necessary amount and, in addition, you will already be taking 4 of the 8 glasses of water recommended per day.
Use flaxseed as oil
If any of your dishes needs oil, egg, butter or margarine, choose to replace them with a spoonful of flaxseed. This way you will avoid consuming saturated fats.
- For the treatment to have good results you must be constant. You will notice changes from the first month.
- Includes flaxseed in the diet two months in a row, and then rests from the treatment for a month.
- For better results it is vital that you accompany the consumption of flaxseed with physical activity and a healthy and balanced diet.
Each time more natural products are added to our lives. Having a healthy body and mind is not complicated, you just need to make the decision and be disciplined.
Recommended Site: https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Flaxseed&redirect=no